Sunday, March 18, 2012

Letter Q With Quarterhorse, Quail, Quack, and Quiet

The children are eager for Monday to come and see what new letter sound they are studying.
Here are the tentative plans.  I have not yet figured out how to upload my worksheets.  It says I need Chrome downloaded but when I went to download it, nothing worked.  I think my computer is too old.

Anyway, we will have fun with quarterhorse races to practice reading of sight words, quail egg hunts for practicing our CVC sounds, and other games and activities.

I love these books for Q is for Quack.  It seems like we could have a lot of fun with them.

1 comment:

  1. One Duck Stuck is one of my very favorite books. I ordered the flannel board story from Discount School catalog several years ago. I use it with my pond unit. The children love it!Looking forward to finding books on your blog that I can share with my students!
    Linda
    A Teachers Touch

    ReplyDelete